Front Drivers side door card removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Drivers side door card removal

Any one help please need to remove front door card, it is all loose but will not come away, seems to be held by the door catch, have removed the screw holding the door catch but still seems solid. I can not get enough movement to lift it over the door where it fits by the window, also not enough to get my hand behind it to get to the catch ether.
    Any one any ideas, one of the breaker chaps must have a quick solution for me to try.

Pete
    Be Lucky

The plastic bit behind the handle will slide out, forwards I think. Once its out there is a clip on the back to get it off the end of the rod. You also need to remove the 2 screws in the arm rest, and winder if you have one.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Thanks for that Chillitt, will have a go at it later my backs killing me a the moment from twisting and turning. Did try and slide it but it did not seem to move. But as I said will have ago later. Any more ideas from any one
      Be Lucky

Comment

Hi Chillitt,

Thanks worked a treat, was just being to soft with it, not giving it enough wellie. Once again thanks for a really quick reply

Pete
        Be Lucky

Comment

Working...
        X