No announcement yet.

nasty noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would be great thanks. i am moving house next week so all my money is well and truely spoken for! and hoping the truck will last another 10 days for said move, (fingers crossed) then focus is on getting the tyruck sorted. will give you a shout and sort out getting the money to you!!!!!

thanks again and speak soon. cheers

Comment

No worries, we are trying to move house soon too, I'm just missing a small component; a buyer!

Good luck with everything, speak soon.

Thanks,

Ray.
      I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

dule mass

ifs the springs on the flywheel breaking up my surf off the road for a round a year now and i is going it to the garage in 2 weeks to replase the bust one for a nondulemass flywheel n a new cluch you can get a kit from milner off road or rufftraxs
        S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa View Post
          ifs the springs on the flywheel breaking up my surf off the road for a round a year now and i is going it to the garage in 2 weeks to replase the bust one for a nondulemass flywheel n a new cluch you can get a kit from milner off road or rufftraxs
          What?
          Andy
          http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Originally posted by adpsimpson View Post
            What?
            "It's the springs on the flywheel breaking up. My surf has been off the road for a round a year now, but I am going to get it into the garage in two weeks to replace the broken one for a solid flywheel and a new cluch. You can get a kit from Milner Offroad or Roughtraxs."

Translated....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              "It's the springs on the flywheel breaking up. My surf has been off the road for a round a year now, but I am going to get it into the garage in two weeks to replace the broken one for a solid flywheel and a new cluch. You can get a kit from Milner Offroad or Roughtraxs."

Translated....

Thanks, I was struggling with that one. Better not tell Albanach or he'll be off on one about how this is the internet, so spelling and grammar don't matter!
              Andy
              http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Working...
              X