No announcement yet.

Cylinder heads gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop around- Ukcylinderhead are suspect. They would not stand by a warranty claim for sending a poor 'new' head, despite fulfilling all written requirements.
    Offered to repair failed head, which they did, failing to notice that the swirls (combustion chambers) were 2000th sunk.(After they repaired it)
    Slagged off ALL surfs, saying that most were knackered and the head problem was often the blocks, didn't stop them selling the heads though!

This is a personal opinion based on personal experience, take it or leave it.
    Ronnie

Comment

Hi Guys
      I bought the head from UK cylinder heads brand new with head set, bolts and gasket for £816 delivered next day to my house I wasnt taking a chance with a recon. The only problem I had was the gasket was damaged in transit but Uk cylinder heads said they would refund the difference if I got a gasket locally so it did not hold me up. The old head was just picked up on Monday so I will leave it a week or so and phone to make sure I get a refund.
      The rad is still looking good this time. At least I didn't have any labour charges because I did all the work myself.
      Cheers Charlie

Comment

Working...
      X