Surf Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Manual

I'm sure I've seen a thread somewhere about a manuel but it's like looking for the needle in etc - excuse poor pun - thread? - needle? Never mind.... I have a Haynes version but only covers Hilux and 4Runner minus turbo. I have an 'H' plate 2.4 SSR-X and desperately need turbo diagrams (pipes/electrics etc etc). Anyone help please? Thanx.

I do so love repeating myself. Thanks for providing me with the opportunity.

There is no specific manual for the 2LT series which incorporates the turbo information.

Comment

Surf Manual

Cheers Matt. Like I said, I knew I'd seen something but it would have taken me ages to find it but then there are always good helpful guys like yourself and others that bothered to reply, whether useful or not.

Comment

Originally posted by dogzdinner View Post
        Cheers Matt. Like I said, I knew I'd seen something but it would have taken me ages to find it but then there are always good helpful guys like yourself and others that bothered to reply, whether useful or not.

Matt ......good!!!!!! .......helpful !!!!!!!!!.......
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          somehow those 3 words just don't seem to go together right do they..
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
            Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            somehow those 3 words just don't seem to go together right do they..
            Tarts.

Like I said, I knew I'd seen something but it would have taken me ages to find it
            Just on the offchance that you actually have seen something and do come across it again, make sure to post the links if you find it again.

Searching the Oz site may well yield more info regarding the turbo side of things than is on here.

Comment

Hi,
              Check out www.roughtrax4x4.com, I get all my spares from them including my manual which covers your particular Surf

Comment

Originally posted by marcnlinz View Post
                including my manual which covers your particular Surf
                Are you sure?
                Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Its all true!! Go to their web site then click LN130 Accessories and then Workshop and owners manuals

Comment

I'm sure I've seen a thread somewhere about a manuel but it's like looking for the needle in etc - excuse poor pun - thread? - needle? Never mind.... I have a Haynes version but only covers Hilux and 4Runner minus turbo. I have an 'H' plate 2.4 SSR-X and desperately need turbo diagrams (pipes/electrics etc etc). Anyone help please? Thanx.
                    Any help?
                    http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_199...GX_1708.4.html

Comment

Originally posted by marcnlinz View Post
                      Its all true!! Go to their web site then click LN130 Accessories and then Workshop and owners manuals
                      You mean this one?

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/?doc=16&cid=231&vid=758

If so, that is a very general manual, missing some info specific to the 2LT-E.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
                        I think this might be lucky for some but when i bought mine some one kindly left this manual inside.
                        max ellerys hilux/4 runner 1979-1997 LN Deisel engine - models
                        its the Australian version isbn 0-9587278-7-2
                        if any one needs a page or 2 scanned let me know
                        TURBO?
                        Russell

Comment

matt is there any big difference, and if so between the 2LT and 2LTE, can you enlighten me.

There both the 2nd gen, LN130?
                          Russell

Comment

The basic differences which spring to mind are a knock sensor and a mechanical versus an electronic pump. You do also have the fact that the older 2LT series are rocker and the later are bucket and shim. Plus, the vacuum hoses setup is different. Turbo's are different, even though they all use the CT20 turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrifty
                              bugger i wil have to scan a few pages so you lot can decide if what i have is of any use?...why i dont know but hey ho

stop arguing i was only offering a book FFS
                              and seriously i think what i have relates to the LT
                              No-one was arguing. He was merely asking a pertinent question.

As to what that book is useful for, the 1st gens would be my answer. It seems far more geared towards those than the second gens, from what I can recall.

Comment

Working...
                              X