Head!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head!!

I have a really bad gut feeling about this one but i just need a second opinion
    Think my head has gone again on my new engine!!!! The symptems are all there, just need to confirm them before i strip it down!
    In the expantion tank there is a thick layer of what looks like chocolate milkshake on top of very milky water! Now i know co2 turns water milky but what about carbon monoxide?
    The only good thing is that i kept my new head of my old engine before i sold it, and that has only done about 50 miles so at least this is only going to cost me my time if it is the dreaded head!

G
    Always assume the worst.....Anything less is a bonus!!

Do you have high pressure in the hoses????? if the head has gone you should get this symptom, if it is only the water contaminated then it could be just the gasket.
    Would be interested to hear more as i am bolting mine back together today.
    If it aint broke...........give it some more abuse!!!!!!!!
    I gave it some abuse.................and it broke!!!!!!!

Comment

pressure!

oh yes there is that symptem as well! as you're just finishing i'll just be getting started!! just turned it on and watched the water shoot out of the filler hole, so its head changing time...... and i wanted to go catch some waves today!!!

G
      Always assume the worst.....Anything less is a bonus!!

Comment

Working...
      X