Rear Speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Speakers

Very simply, how do i get at the rear speakers. Does it mean lots of panel removing and loads of screws and poppers thatll never go back the same?
    thanks
    nigel
    Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Originally posted by nigel129 View Post
    Very simply, how do i get at the rear speakers. Does it mean lots of panel removing and loads of screws and poppers thatll never go back the same?
    thanks
    nigel
    not with mine it didnt but spose it depends if they the original speakers or added afterwards

Comment

if it is the original speakers then you will have to take the rear inner panels off its not that difficult just take your time and don't pull hard. they are pretty easy to remove and go back just fine. you will have to remove the rear inner light cluster to remove the two bolts (each side) that secure the panels. don't be temped to skip this as they break easily and don't give as good a fit when replaced. mind you that going on what it was like to remove mine, i have an early 2nd gen so other might be different.

you might also want to know that the speaker sits in its own acoustic box that is held in with, i think three screws and is kind of clipped over the inner panel at the bottom, it will make sence when you get to it. hope this helps cos its clear in my mind
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Working...
      X