crankshaft damper pulley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crankshaft damper pulley

Hi all, can i say top forum and top advice, right i've just bought a '92 ln130 with a leaky waterpump, has anybody any experience of the damper pulleys on fleabay as there £81 plus shipping (comes with 1 yr warranty)compared to the £133 + vat i've been quoted from a local toyota dealer!! started out replacing waterpump and also doing bottom pulley now as it had debonded and was slipping, luckily the head checked out ok although the guy had been driving it nearly a month with a leaking pump!

Originally posted by guysturg1 View Post
    Hi all, can i say top forum and top advice, right i've just bought a '92 ln130 with a leaky waterpump, has anybody any experience of the damper pulleys on fleabay as there £81 plus shipping (comes with 1 yr warranty)compared to the £133 + vat i've been quoted from a local toyota dealer!! started out replacing waterpump and also doing bottom pulley now as it had debonded and was slipping, luckily the head checked out ok although the guy had been driving it nearly a month with a leaking pump!
    I got the Roughtrax one for around £100, can't comment on the eBay ones.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

When you're in the guts of it, change all the belts, thermostat, radiaror cap (flush the system a few times before you strip it out), crank and camshaft oil seals and the Timing Belt idler and tensioner.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
      X