auto box playing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto box playing up

finally got me surf back together again and no leaks lol BUT went out on a run today and noticed od light flashing and wont jump into top gear(auto box)....not done owt with the box just changed engines?????????????

check all connections and make sure eveything is clean aswell.Do a diag check and see if that gives anything.Disconnect the batteries and see if that cures it,If needed i have got 2.4 ecus here
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by arron View Post
      finally got me surf back together again and no leaks lol BUT went out on a run today and noticed od light flashing and wont jump into top gear(auto box)....not done owt with the box just changed engines?????????????
      No leaks now, you mean. What was the original leak caused by after you initially changed the engine?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        check all connections and make sure eveything is clean aswell.Do a diag check and see if that gives anything.Disconnect the batteries and see if that cures it,If needed i have got 2.4 ecus here
        how do i do a diag check ???? ill try batteries and check terminals tomorrow,..thanks arron,,.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          No leaks now, you mean. What was the original leak caused by after you initially changed the engine?
          yes lol i originally put engine in with torque convertor attached to engine got in home to find it dripping lots of atf oil,,,engine back out new seal fitted to g box and put the convertor onto g box then fitted engine ,..now no leaks lol,..

Comment

Working...
          X