Advice on parts, cambelt and radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on parts, cambelt and radiator

Hi guys, not been on here for ages but still got the Surf and it needs some TLC soon... just on advice of where to get a couple of parts, I usually use Roughtrax and used to use Milners.
    As im after a radiator and cambelt kit (plus loads of service stuff) where it best to go, Milners/Roughtrax/EBAY? Roughtrax are the most expensive for the rad especially but Ive heard good things about thier rads?

Im hoping that without the AC in my motor and fitting a new rad at the same time that doing a waterpump/cambelt shouldnt be too bad!
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

sorry just seen another post about rads with some for sale too. I could use either an auto or manual as ive an external ATF cooler, nothing massively wrong with mine but it seems to leak over time a bit near the top hose and I think the inside is a bit gummed up so would rather fit a new one or decent 2nd hand one that hasnt had mud cemented on
    Tim

Comment

to be totally honest , i have started to use genunine Toyota parts ...... they last better , then roughtrax and blueprint ........Roughtrax get some parts from platitium toyota at bath and then repackage it.....well cover the label
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Cheers mate any idea on pricing for the big bits (rad and cambelt?) Saying that I think RT cambelts are genuine anyway.
        Tim

Comment

Re

Ever thought of having your Rad "properly" reconditioned?

I had mine done it it was like NEW at a fraction of the price!

Comment

Working...
          X