Electric Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Fan

My electric rad fan has never kicked in. I would like to test it but dont know where the sender is located. Any ideas?
    While on the subject of cooling. My temp guage never goes more than a third of the way up the normal range. Is this healthy?
    I'm sounding like a newby again
    It's only a hobby!

There are two electrical connections on the thermostat housing (where the rad cap is). The fan switch is the one nearest the front of the vehicle. Disconnect it when the engine is running and the fan should run.
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
      There are two electrical connections on the thermostat housing (where the rad cap is). The fan switch is the one nearest the front of the vehicle. Disconnect it when the engine is running and the fan should run.
      Thanks Roger. All I need now is to find out how to undo the bottom clip.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        My electric rad fan has never kicked in. I would like to test it but dont know where the sender is located. Any ideas?
        While on the subject of cooling. My temp guage never goes more than a third of the way up the normal range. Is this healthy?
        I'm sounding like a newby again
        my temp gauge sticks at just under half way and doesent move once its there....
        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          Thanks Roger. All I need now is to find out how to undo the bottom clip.
          Brute force and ignorance always worked for me. I usually find out how they work after I've broken them.
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
          X