Gearshift Lever Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearshift Lever Seat

Does anyone have a part number for a gear lever seat. I sort of half fixed it a couple of years ago with two rubber washers. Been having a little trouble getting into 1st and 2nd the last couple of days, so took the lever out and one the washers was broken in half. Lucky it hadnt fallen into the box, i suppose. So i figure i should just buy a proper one and probably not have to change it for 10 years.
    Cheers
    Del
    Derek :
    1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
    [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

try here Derek, sounds like the part you're describing. If so get 2, theyre dirt cheap, and then we'll have you as backup if ours go

Comment

Na Jim! Thats the little bushing at the end of the gear lever. The part i want is what the gear selector rests on. It goes in here
      Attached Files
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

ah yes you must mean this:

Comment

Called Toyota and the part no i need is 33505-35020. If anyone needs one.
          Price is €11
          Last edited by Delboy; 6 May 2004, 12:21.
          Derek :
          1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

Put the new seat in yesterday. Also removed all of the covers on the gear box and transfer case etc and resealed them with instant gasket. My transfer case had been leaking a little since the last guy did the clutch and i noticed a couple of bolts were loose. The gears feel amazing, now, very precise. No more sloppiness. Much better than a couple of rubber washers! Dont think my gears have ever felt this good!

Want to change my transmission oil. Is there a way to flush out the gearbox so its nice and clean?
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
              Put the new seat in yesterday. Also removed all of the covers on the gear box and transfer case etc and resealed them with instant gasket. My transfer case had been leaking a little since the last guy did the clutch and i noticed a couple of bolts were loose. The gears feel amazing, now, very precise. No more sloppiness. Much better than a couple of rubber washers! Dont think my gears have ever felt this good!

Want to change my transmission oil. Is there a way to flush out the gearbox so its nice and clean?
              gearbox oil dont get as black as engine oil so it wont be too bad, take it a run so the oil is nice & hot before you drop it, the drain plug has a magnet on the inside, clean any debris off and refit and refill the box
              [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
              [size=5][/size]
              [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Cheers Ian
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd

Comment

Working...
                X