rear window sticking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window sticking

hi my rear window goes all the way down but only goes half way up do i need a new motor or can it be greased or something

Originally posted by grafter View Post
    hi my rear window goes all the way down but only goes half way up do i need a new motor or can it be greased or something
    Need more information. What does it do when it stops going up? Does it make a noise or just stop?
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Mine is especially slow and hesitant in Cold weather so I leave it closed mostly,
      which isn't perhaps terribly helpful is it actually.

This is a recurring question on here so you might find the numerous subjects that come up in search helpful as its a little quiet here this evening

Comment

Originally posted by henry F View Post
        Mine is especially slow and hesitant in Cold weather so I leave it closed mostly,
        which isn't perhaps terribly helpful is it actually.

This is a recurring question on here so you might find the numerous subjects that come up in search helpful as its a little quiet here this evening
        Have you tried spraying silicon spray in the runners ?
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Remove the trim panel and plastic sheet.
          The motor is tiny as the mechanism relies on spring assist to counterbalance the weight of the glass therefore it doesn't take much friction for the mechanism to jam. Give the entire mechanism a good spray with spray grease - it's excellent stuff as it penetrates well.

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ighlight=fixed
            try that mate
            am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Working...
            X