Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
    BULLSHIT

Of course it was rotten on fuel it as a 2.4 you need to drive th your foot on the floor

theres always that

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      BULLSHIT

So give a better explanation.
      Andy
      http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

can those who can possibly help me (totally no mechanical knowledge) have a look at my latest post, I only bought the dam thing to repalce a Subaru Outbach cause i thought it would pull the caravan better, longer, cheaper and not so expensive to insure HAAAAAAAAAAAA. struggling on all accounts so far, plus the heater prob, and the hard to see thru galss, and the back windows failing, so on and so forth. please no technical phrases, as i have to struggle to follow, but im willing and ready to try to resolve my probs as best i can, plus a good mate whos ace, but i need to point him in right direction first.
        nigel
        Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

I'd tried everything I could think of to improve mpg. Car regularly serviced, performance air filter fitted, gallons of different cleaning fluids through fuel system, bull bar and wind deflectors removed, driving like a grandma etc but still only managed 21.5 mpg at best (though worst was only 20.5).
          So, finally bit the bullet and fitted a set of recon injectors and first weeks figures look good at just shy of 25mpg. This included a run from Swansea to Cardif with a full car at, well shall we say, more than 70mph++. well worth the money - should pay for themselves in about 5 months.

Comment

Working...
          X