X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cv Boots

Toyota quoted me €77 plus VAT per boot, thats £51 plus whatever VAT

Anyone got any alternatives?

www.milneroffroad.com around £9.oo each i presume that price is just for the cv boot
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

How about these http://www.autospares-group.com/click.htm

Comment

Milner ones are cheap and seem OK so far, I reused the orginal metal clips as they only come with cable ties and they often don't lock tight enough.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by andy

autospares is only 3 miles from me
          [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Buy the Toyota ones Jim. They last for about 10 years. The others last for 2 years if you're lucky

Comment

Just done the 4 boots on my 2.4.$165 per side - Boots - Metal Straps - Grease and Circlip for CV all in a kit.Not cheap but depends on how often you want replace the cheap ones.

Neville

Comment

I got the Milner ones laat year, One of them, i had to cut to size and they were only supplied with 3 crappy little cable ties (not 4) and one of them was about half the size it should be, i.e. didnt fit. That said, they're holding up fine, but then i only have my hubs locked on rainy days. You get what you pay for sometime, but theres no way the Toy ones are worth it.
                Derek :
                1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
                [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
                  I got the Milner ones laat year, One of them, i had to cut to size and they were only supplied with 3 crappy little cable ties (not 4) and one of them was about half the size it should be, i.e. didnt fit. That said, they're holding up fine, but then i only have my hubs locked on rainy days. You get what you pay for sometime, but theres no way the Toy ones are worth it.
                  these are supposed to be good http://www.mecatech.co.uk/fitting_cv_en.htm

been posted on here before, cant remember who by but i think they fitted some
                  [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                  [size=5][/size]
                  [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Ian, might give those a go but they'd have to be under half price, anything half or over and I might as well go with the Toy ones

Comment

Working...
                    X