Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
    hi Dave and welcome.
    You will need about 6 to 7 litres of semi synthetic 15w40 for the engine oil with a filter change
    I went into Halfrauds t'other day for some 15w40 semi synthetic, and they tell me its been replaced with 10w40 semi synthetic, and this is now the recommendation from the manufacturers. My local motor factors say the same, and to be fair, there was no 15w40 on the shelves in Halfrauds. Anyone else had this?
    If you play with fire.....

Comment

Originally posted by bu5hwack3r View Post
      I went into Halfrauds t'other day for some 15w40 semi synthetic, and they tell me its been replaced with 10w40 semi synthetic, and this is now the recommendation from the manufacturers. My local motor factors say the same, and to be fair, there was no 15w40 on the shelves in Halfrauds. Anyone else had this?
      Hi bu5hwack3r

Thanks for the info and I know Halfords aren't cheap but I've got a trade card and the disscount is very good.

Thanks again Dave Hob.

Comment

I'm sure I got 20l of 10w30 for less than £20 from Costco. May be wrong though, it was a while back.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

i'm curious to know how halfords say 10w40 has replaced 15w40 as they were selling both lots down here.You can get 10w40 and 15w40 from most places so Halkrauds is just bullshitting as far as i can tell
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by davehob View Post
            Halfords aren't cheap but I've got a trade card and the disscount is very good.
            Thanks again Dave Hob.
            Hi n Welcome Dave,
            Halfrauds aren't cheap nor is their advise any good ...$hite infact !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
              Hi n Welcome Dave,
              Halfrauds aren't cheap nor is their advise any good ...$hite infact !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
              Thanks for the advice gus but I only use Halfords for the trade, I never listen to them because most of the staff aren't old enough to drive let alone give adivce.

Thanks Dave Hob

Comment

Working...
              X