yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cam Belt Snapped - What Chance Of No Damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil View Post
    Those fried eggs were a classic. It's a shame he ate them. They would have made a good P & P site!
    these................

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Remember em well, very well done eggs .....Classic !!!!

there's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

I'm glad that something can bring a smile to my face today.

I have got the throttle body off today.

I'm having trouble getting to the nuts underneath the inlet manifold (fingers like bunches of sausages).

I managed to get the turbo off. All the nuts on the exhaust manifold are undone, bar one and it is now ####ing down with rain! It is just as well because the nuts on the pipe that goes from the exhaust manifold to the EGR look like they want to round off, so at least the WD40 is going to have a chance to soak in.

Not only are the council prowling but the pikeys are starting to show an interest. With a bit of luck the truck may be going to a unit with light, electrickery and water for work to continue.

All the Surfs in my price range are miles away, phones going to vmail, numbers unobtainable etc, etc. If I fix this myself that means more holiday money! Gotta look on the bright side................
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
        X