maintenance (grease) after off road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maintenance (grease) after off road

hello its me again, the german/australian surf owner who prefers this forum instead of toyotasurf.asn.au...lol
    anyway, i just went off road through the kimberley and i really want to grease all the nipples...is there a map or does someone have a picture with all the nipples on it??? would be greatly appreciated..and 2. question..can i use multipurpose grease for all the nipples?
    thx uk m8s....

Just follow both of the props carefully looking for them they should be easy to spot. A heavy grease would be best but all purpose is ok. Get a decent grease gun too itll make life alot easier, and try do that every month or 2.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by paliel View Post
      hello its me again, the german/australian surf owner who prefers this forum instead of toyotasurf.asn.au...lol
      anyway, i just went off road through the kimberley and i really want to grease all the nipples...is there a map or does someone have a picture with all the nipples on it??? would be greatly appreciated..and 2. question..can i use multipurpose grease for all the nipples?
      thx uk m8s....
      Hey Manny,

Follow this

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=62

its in the general maint. forum.

I use a heavy general purpose moly grease - and lots of it. You'd be surprised how much quieter things under there get once its all packed.
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
      X