STORMFORCE 0r anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STORMFORCE 0r anyone

hi mate can i drive with a bit of oil i think is coming out of the turbo pipes underneath will it do any damage apart from losing oil as ive rounded one of the nuts off the 1 its hard to get at will i just lose a bit of oil or wat plus im towing caravan 2 perran sands newquay next week from manchester is there any thing i can put in to slow it down any ideas mate.
    NEVER GIVE UP SHES WORTH IT*

oil leaking onto an exhaust part isnt a good idea imo unless yer trying to set fire to your truck, and oil leaking onto the road isnt good idea either, id fix the bugger if it were me.

Comment

when i say its coming out its not in puddles just a tiny drip every 5mins or how do u get a difficult rounded nut of

Comment

if its not peeing out then it should be ok till you get back.I don't think there is anything that can be put in to stop it from leaking.Just keep an eye on the oil level over the next few days and see if it drops a great deal or not.Unfortunately i am back to work next week or i would of offered to take a llok for you while you are down here
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by steveo44 View Post
          when i say its coming out its not in puddles just a tiny drip every 5mins or how do u get a difficult rounded nut of
          Gland pliers might be able to take it out mate, if you can get them near it!

Comment

cheers mate ur a star hope the weather stays nice while were down there ill keep checking at the service stations and take a fire exst with

Comment

rod

its very tight near the back of exchaust manifold had to saw a spanner in half to get it in

Comment

Originally posted by steveo44 View Post
                its very tight near the back of exchaust manifold had to saw a spanner in half to get it in
                ahh, only option left is C4!!!

sorry i cant help more mate!

Comment

The only other way to get it off and thats to take the manifold ect off to get the turbo out and then take the pipes off.If you can get the bolt/nut out then Toyota should be able to get you another for a couple of ££'s unless someone else has got one the right size lying about you can have
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

rich

going to have a look now if not 2 big of a job( lol )im going to do it today hopefully if not leave it till i get back and do it asap

Comment

Working...
                    X