Strange Like a Misfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Like a Misfire

When holding the surf at 40mph it judders like a misfire problem on a petrol engine.

Its not juddering like billy but you can feel the vehicle kick a litle when it starts...but only at 40 thats what i cant get my head around it??????

There was a posting by another Surf surfer who was having a similar problem but I cant find the post now to see what the reply was...can anyone shed some lite on this strange problem.

Originally posted by M0JFK
    When holding the surf at 40mph it judders like a misfire problem on a petrol engine.

Its not juddering like billy but you can feel the vehicle kick a litle when it starts...but only at 40 thats what i cant get my head around it??????

There was a posting by another Surf surfer who was having a similar problem but I cant find the post now to see what the reply was...can anyone shed some lite on this strange problem.

Comment

Originally posted by M0JFK

are you sure its just at 40mph or is it when the pedal is in a certain position, try it in low gear and check see what happens
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Working...
      X