Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a long shot!! but...

Hellow fellow surfers.

Can I just congratulate on the contribution of this forum. Without it I wouldn't have managed to put back my starter motor which decided to come completely off apart from a 1 top bolt just hanging on to it. Bizzare but their you go.

I got it back on bar the bottom bolt which has disappeared, which is what im just about to ask.

What size do I get?

Up here in Aberdeenshire, garages won't touch my poor surf which I only got a couple of weeks ago so i'm feeling frustrated trying to do figure this out by myself for she needs (i think) new vacum hose to fix the H4x4 system which doesn't work and the rear window motor which thanks to that ozzie site should be okay to fix.

If anybody is nearby in Scotland here that knows of a good garage and knows what their doing in order to service her I'd really appreciate it.

Let me know anybody if they know of any off raoding sites in Scotland, total virgin to it but keen to see what it can do!!

Cheers
    adz
    Attached Files
    Last edited by adz; 22 March 2008, 21:52.

Hello mate!

Its a shame the garages wont touch the surf!

As far as off roading in scotland goes - it looks damn impressive no doubt part to the blokes doing it .

Check out Yoshie in the general section. His brother Kerrsurf has some awesome videos of there surfs in action at drumclog (which is in scotland but i aint got a clue where!!!)

Comment

Hi there!

Drumclog is a fair bit away from you as it's south of glasgow but there are a few places around, there's one just over the tay bridge in fife and once I've got a few jobs done on mine (inc and mot) I was gonna see if I could set something up being a novice off-roader as well...
      Toot! Toot!

Comment

Rodleach / Dee looks impressive. I'll need to get a couple of snorkels sorted out for it I think. It would be good in the slushy snow we've got going on up here in Grampian!

Comment

Working...
        X