4wd Dashboard Light,not Illuminating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4wd Dashboard Light,not Illuminating

Hello and thanks for the help on my alarm,,,,next problem is my 4wd dash cluster light,,, i click the 4wd button on the stick and the solenoid clicks,i lay under the front diff and when the same switch was activated i could here the diff being activated,ie moving in then outonce the 4wd button is depresed again,while doing a road test to see if 4wd was working only in a staight line on tarmac( I am aware of diff lock ,w/up problems etc),all seemed well apart from NO DASHBOARD LIGHTS illuminating,,,,,,I KNOW YOU GUYS N GALS ARE GOOD SO COME ON ,,,TELL ME THE FIX,,PLS

check that when the button is depressed the fron't propshaft can not be turned by hand.

If this is the case check all the electrical connections on the front diff, and follow them back up the pass side of the engine, there's a multiplug about half way up this wire, somewhere near the top of the N/S front shock, make sure that's not come loose/unplugged. Then move on to the vacuum system try searching ADD or auto disconnecting differential and see what comes up.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Blown or missing bulb?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
        Blown or missing bulb?
        this is of course the option i was coming to when writing my post, but did things all backwards and clicked submit before i wrote those 4 words
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

thanks for all your help,,i will look at that today,,,i am off now to search for a window motor,,no need to say which one

Comment

Working...
          X