Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel pump leak

Hello,
    I have an LN130 Surf 2.4 turbo - it has developed a fuel leak from the pump (I think).The problem is I cannot actually see the leak - diesel is runnig along the block / sump joint from behind the pump.I cannot see any leaks from above or below.There don't appear to be any pipes around that area or joints.The pump is electronic so no throttle spindle? Could it be the main pump spindle seal?
    Any help/comment much appreciated.
    Phil.

Originally posted by philt
    Hello,
    I have an LN130 Surf 2.4 turbo - it has developed a fuel leak from the pump (I think).The problem is I cannot actually see the leak - diesel is runnig along the block / sump joint from behind the pump.I cannot see any leaks from above or below.There don't appear to be any pipes around that area or joints.The pump is electronic so no throttle spindle? Could it be the main pump spindle seal?
    Any help/comment much appreciated.
    Phil.
    If its not coming out the lid, then the next common place is the side covers. Have a look at the side of the pump through the wheel arch, in the middle at the bottom is a small oval cover. There is one the other side as well, which is a pump out job to fix unfortunatly.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
    X