Smells like hot plywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smells like hot plywood

Driving around today, going up some steep hills, I could smell something that was like buring plywood - only when going uphill (load on engine)....is it because I have 2 litres of veg in the tank - or am I looking at something major about to burn out???
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    Driving around today, going up some steep hills, I could smell something that was like buring plywood - only when going uphill (load on engine)....is it because I have 2 litres of veg in the tank - or am I looking at something major about to burn out???
    are you auto or manual....could it be clutch?
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
      I thought by the title this was gonna be a cover version of a famous Nirvana tune...

Panic not mate. It's mud baking on hot bits such as exhaust. I noticed it after last time at Strata when I got rather muddy...
      Last edited by Apache; 19 August 2007, 18:52.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        I thought by the title this was gonna be a cover version of a famous Nirvana tune...

Panic not mate. It's mud baking on hot bits such as exhaust. I noticed it after last time at Strata when I got rather muddy...

Yeah - I could hear the dulcit tones of the late, great Kobain myself.....

Nice one Andy - panic over.....back on my head!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
        X