help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

anyone have any idea of the speaker sizes in the surf...?? front and rear's please also has anyone upgraded theres i really dont want to cut the door panel's so any help is great...thanks in advance regards sean

the fronts are a bit bigger than 4" but a bit smaller than 5", took them to my local audio shop and he said "what are they from a punto?", told him no and he reckons punto ones are very similar if not the same, might be worth bearing in mind as i would hazard a guess that someone (probably pioneer) make direct replacements for a punto so if they fit it may be easier than trying to mod something else to fit. Haven't looked at the rears yet but there's an amp for them and probably a lot more room to fit what you want in there, not that you'll hear them, they're too far away.
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

4 1/2 in the back. But 4 1/2 is a tiny bit too big for the front.

Comment

I cut holes in the side panels in the boot, you know the little plastic cubbies. I have 6x9's in there, and they sound fine.
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

i put 4" in the front of mine and they fit perfect.I think anything over the 4" and you will have to do a bit of cutting to make them fit
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by hillux surf ssrx red
            anyone have any idea of the speaker sizes in the surf...?? front and rear's please also has anyone upgraded theres i really dont want to cut the door panel's so any help is great...thanks in advance regards sean
            100mm Speakers in the front, I fitted Kenwood dual cones on my 2nd gen & they sounded great £25.00 from Halfrauds a couple of years ago.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

I got some sony ones from halfords about £30 they fit in fine and sound good.

Comment

spreakers

thank's all i have opted for some jbl one's from ebay shop seller thank's again

Comment

Working...
                X