Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Questions

All,

1) Fuel light does not work (learned the hard way) on my 93 Hilux pickup, does this model have a light? or could it be a blown bulb or fuse? If it is a bulb does the instrument cluster have to be take out?

2) Clock is permanently at 1.00pm, it just keeps flashing resetting itself, anyone got any ideas?

Geoff

Fuel light

Mine doesn't have a fuel light. Just a red square which appears every now and then when I'm running almost on fumes.
    It's just to the left of the empty on the fuel gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenelli69
      All,

1) Fuel light does not work (learned the hard way) on my 93 Hilux pickup, does this model have a light? or could it be a blown bulb or fuse? If it is a bulb does the instrument cluster have to be take out?

2) Clock is permanently at 1.00pm, it just keeps flashing resetting itself, anyone got any ideas?

Geoff

Instrument cluster removal......

http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/workshop/dash.htm

The clock probably has no permanent live feed so it goes of when the ignition is off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenelli69
        All,

Oi - you should be on www.hpoc.co.uk LOL

psst - here's one or our other trucks.......

Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Nice pickup - where did you get the rear arches? they look like a worthwhile investment!

Geoff

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
            Oi - you should be on www.hpoc.co.uk LOL

psst - here's one or our other trucks.......

i swear i see this truck one night near guildford?!
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
            X