Toyota Dealer ships & Haynes books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Dealer ships & Haynes books

its not easy finding stuff for my hilux here in Canada. Toyota is not sure weather or not they will do the recall on my vehicle. and it like pulling teeth trying to get new caps for my rims.

right now what i am realy looking for is the haynes manual for this vehicle, it would be wonder full if some one know the part number for it

Thank you

From the FAQ at http://www.hiluxsurf.eu/faq_service.htm#manuals
    There are no readily obtainable workshop manuals specifically for the 2nd Gen Surf, those for the 4Runner generally prove adequate, check out the following;
    • Toyota Hilux/4 Runner 1970-1997 Petrol Engines : Automobile Technical/Repair Manual (Max Ellery)
    • Toyota Hilux/4 Runner 1979-1997 Diesel Engine : Automobile Technical/Repair Manual (Max Ellery)
    • Toyota Hi-Lux and 4 Runner (Diesel) Australian Automotive Repair Manual: 1979 to 1996 (Haynes Repair Manuals)*
    • Toyota Hi-Lux and 4 Runner (Petrol) Australian Automotive Repair Manual (Haynes Repair Manuals)
    *Note: This manual does not cover the Turbo aspect of the engine.

A combination of the Max Ellery and the Diesel Haynes 4Runner above seems to be the most comprehensive.
    These books are available from the store on the site.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Thank you

Comment

ftp://ftp.bauchan.org/Toyota/

Comment

@ Matt,
          I didn't realise you had built up such an extensive library on your server plenty of good info available there.
          I must put some more pointers to it from my site if its OK with you.
          Maurice
          Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
            @ Matt,
            I didn't realise you had built up such an extensive library on your server plenty of good info available there.
            I must put some more pointers to it from my site if its OK with you.
            It's getting there. There has been some documentation donated by people on this forum, the Oz forum and the US sites, so it's steadily growing. Plus, the EPC that you found is up there too now, as well as the dvd version. (Cheers for that link, BTW).

Feel free to link to it however you wish. That's what it's there for. The original http locations also have info to redirect the users to the new ftp location, so I've tried to make sure none of the original links are dead.

Comment

Working...
            X