inclinometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inclinometer

To cut a long story short has anyone ever retro fitted a proper toyota hilux surf inclinometer i just brought one that matches my surfs interior (gray) if anyone could help me with some exploded diagrams or any information would be greatly appreciated.

chris.

Originally posted by christopoher murphy
    To cut a long story short has anyone ever retro fitted a proper toyota hilux surf inclinometer i just brought one that matches my surfs interior (gray) if anyone could help me with some exploded diagrams or any information would be greatly appreciated.

chris.

I haven't got one, or never fitted one but I would imagine you just glue/screw it to the dash and connect the wires to the headlight switch/wiring for night-time illumination.

Comment

Haven't done one myself, but i believe it's a case of drilling 3 holes in the dash above the glovebox, feeding the wiring through for the illumination and bolting it up from underneath, probably have to take at least part of the lower dash and the glovebox out, and possibly the ducting for the pass side air vent. There's plenty of people on here done it though.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by christopoher murphy

chris.
        There is provision for it by way of holes under the trim and a wireing plug under the dash, but it's such a bitch to get at i just drilled and screwed it on and run the wires to an existing dash light wireing,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
        X