yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevo - upset. ANy other decent guys in North West?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevo - upset. ANy other decent guys in North West?

I must have upset him.... He doesn't want to get involved in my engine cutting out issues :o(.......

It's my fault really because I 'no showed' at an appointment I made with him a few weeks ago... :o(.

Does anyone know anyone else in the area - North West / Manchester way?
    www.myspace.com/conandoomconan

Originally posted by Razorhoof
    I must have upset him.... He doesn't want to get involved in my engine cutting out issues :o(.......

It's my fault really because I 'no showed' at an appointment I made with him a few weeks ago... :o(.

no
    have you tried groveling........you should!
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

LOL, well i used the phrase ' offering an Olive Branch' and he said .... "What is that?"

I guess they don't have olives in Manchester then :o).

To be fair I don't blame him - no problems here like, but I was just surprised.....

Comment

????

Hi are you sure you are not reading if thats the right word to much into this situation, Stevo has bent over backwards for alot of the lads and they know who they are try asking him again its worth a try.
        Last edited by Hilux; 26 June 2007, 09:37.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Razorhoof

Where excatly are you and what do you need doing.. just the cutting out issues?
          -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

This is OLD NEWS.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Hi max, yeah - still got the cutting out issues mate. Do you think you could help?

Comment

Working...
              X