Sorry mates, need a part #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry mates, need a part #

Hey, sorry to ask again, but i can't find a good part number reference system locally yet here in Canada.
    I'm going to get my Tranny Flushed on my '91 SSR-X 2.4 TD and i need a filter and fan gasket (?) part number cause the shop doesn't have access to them

Thanx guys, i really appreciate it. If there is a thread or site that i should know about please feel free to point me in that direction.

-Chris

Originally posted by Paradis
    Hey, sorry to ask again, but i can't find a good part number reference system locally yet here in Canada.
    I'm going to get my Tranny Flushed on my '91 SSR-X 2.4 TD and i need a filter and fan gasket (?) part number cause the shop doesn't have access to them
    Which filter? What do they mean by fan gasket?

Comment

fan gasket (?)
      You mean pan gasket?

Post Model and Frame numbers and I'll look it up.

Nev
      Last edited by NiftyNev; 21 February 2007, 08:01.

Comment

hey thanx

its a '91 SSR-X 2.4 TD and the chassis code reads LN30078919

Comment

I think it's just a washable wire mesh, and RTV for the pan gasket.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

hey thanx

its a '91 SSR-X 2.4 TD and the chassis code reads LN30078919
            Wrong number. I need Model and Frame numbers.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
              Wrong number. I need Model and Frame numbers.

Nev

gotcha,

F#- LN130-0078919
              M#- Q-LN130G-GKPGT

thanx again

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                If they're the same as 3rd gens, then yes. I dropped the pan on mine to clean it, and the mesh/screen. Be careful though, i sliced one of my fingers open on it, which made putting everything back together a little more difficult!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  Originally posted by Rob
                  If they're the same as 3rd gens, then yes. I dropped the pan on mine to clean it, and the mesh/screen. Be careful though, i sliced one of my fingers open on it, which made putting everything back together a little more difficult!
                  I can't see a gasket or a filter in the diagram. Maybe it is as stated above. Would have thought the filter even if washable would be part of the diagram.

Nev

Comment

Here it is....

There's no gasket listed for the pan so its bound to be RTV sealant (mine has red RTV). The filter thing is right at the bottom of the pic. The parts list has the full part numbers of all the parts to do with the filter in the pic.
                    I've also cross-referenced the part numbers for other Toyota models - that filter is the same part as used in 1st, 2nd, 3rd gens, plus the Colorado/Prado and some 70 series Cruisers. So yes, its just a metal enclosure with a fine wire mesh inside it. It can be cleaned and reinstalled. There's a couple of gaskets (cork I think) at the top of the filter - I didn't bother replacing these as I didn't know they were there when I took mine apart. But you might want to order them to be on the safe side. They're gasket no.1 and no.2 on the parts list. Oh, and the pic shows the filter being pulled apart....i didn't know it came apart and I certainly didn't try!

Comment

Super big thanx all you folks here for your help. Much obliged

Comment

Working...
                      X