Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted, she has to go, advice please

Hi guys,

Bit gutted at the mo as my beloved surf has to go, I waited 6 months for my little lady as I imported the exact one I wanted. In fact a couple of years back she should of been on the transported that sunk in the indian ocean but she was left behind for some reason and shipped out in the next crossing.

Its a H reg 2.4 TD SSR Manual, it had low milage when I got it 44,000 and one owner with a service history, I have had her for just over 30k and spent lots of money on it servicing it etc. If anything I have over serviced it, but I look after my stuff the best I can.

It has had 4 new tyres recently with some lovely alloys, none of the usual jap bling on it, just a lovely condition motor, she drives superb and is a very tidy motor. The garage who services it says it is the nicest one he has seen. My last bill for it was just under a grand, new cluch fitted three times, as the one from a certain jap supplier was rubbish, the replacement they sent was just as bad, eventually the garage told me to stop messing about and get a blue print clutch. 3 lots of fitting. Gutted.

I have all the histtory for it since importing it and I also have a 2 inch lift kit which I never fitted.

I kitted the rear out with a set of 3 compartments and two drawers, lifting the deck up by 9 inches, open the boot and voila 2 nice drawers etc.

Its in the nice metallic blue colour, bit like this website blue rather than the really light blue.

I know there is a reality issue here with what it is worth but the first person who sees it who knows anything would pay that little bit more for it.

What do you guys think I should advertise it for?

Cheers for reading my waffle.

Dickspanner
    If it works ok then you need to modify it.
Working...
X