Part Numbers for Toyota HiLux Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Numbers for Toyota HiLux Battery

Can anyone help with the Toyota part numbers for the UK equivalent twin batteries on a 1993 2.4 HiLux. (winter pack) LN130

Have 570 029 054 N/S and 570 024 054 O/S but that doesn't help the Toyota Dealer.

Many thanks

Never go back to work, the day after you are off

If you are having problems with the dealer (some can be iffy), try your local motor factors. Most of them know by sight what model.
    If I remeber correctly I think my last batteries were 058 and 059, or something very close.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Thanks for the info Maverick. The wife posted this afternoon when she couldn't get batteries from main dealer.
      She checked out Partco after your reply and got matching battery for £40 inc VAT.

Have ordered opposite hand as well, so I will post part numbers tomorrow when it arrives.

Just hope this means I can get it started again!

Comment

Battery part numbers

Good news is that surf is mobile again, which is what I needed this weekend.

The following part numbers are for Unipart batteries as supplied from our local Partco factors. When the wife got them she was told that these are what are listed for Surf import, dual battery:

Drivers side UGCGBA3072
        Passenger side UGCGBA3073

The passenger side battery is almost identical in size to the old batteries, but the drivers side has cover over the fillers, and is about 5mm taller so i did not bolt clamp fully down on the rad core bracket, but it is still secure. Both are handed correctly for +ve and -ve terminals.

However there are some differences in ratings. The original batteries were 75AH, CCA 610A. The new drivers side battery is 59AH, CCA 590A, and the passenger is CCA 280A, and not marked for AH, but she was told that it was 72AH.
        As I don't have a clue about electrics, if anyone thinks there may be a problem with differences in ratings, please let me know!

Comment

Working...
        X