yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please can anybody help....no turbo!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please can anybody help....no turbo!!!!!

I hoping sombody may be able to help me with a problem with my j reg 2.4td
    Surf....

Was driving home from work the other night and it cut out....called the AA and after showing him where the deisel pump was. he reconected a wire to a solinoid that had come away....

However the following day....i noticed a lack of power...and the turbo light wasnt coming on....

Im not sure if the AA man may have disturbed maybe a vacume pipe or somthing else...has any one got any ideas or had similar problems....

I tried to do the diagnostic tonight by connecting te with te1...I turned the ignition on and the green turbo light and orange light next to it just stayed on...the orange light didnt flash as i expected.....but maybe i didnt have a good connection between te and te1.....

Please help if you can Col......IM NOT GOING TO BIN MY SURF...ILL FIT PEDALS IF I HAVE TO

More than likely the little red pipe in the diagram..
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Chears for the reply Dave........i'll take a look at that tommorow....have you had the same problem with urs in the past?...I will post again tomorrow let you know if it works..

Chears agin COl........

Comment

Originally posted by freestyle_col
        Chears for the reply Dave........i'll take a look at that tommorow....have you had the same problem with urs in the past?...I will post again tomorrow let you know if it works..

Chears agin COl........
        There's been a lot of people asking a similar question over the years... And yes, mine was off when I bought the truck...
        It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
          There's been a lot of people asking a similar question over the years... And yes, mine was off when I bought the truck...
          Mine was off also and in pretty bad shape when i bought my truck. Replaced it with a new hose and put a jubilee clip on either end. Good as new now but better
          http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
          X