Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of power?

How you doing?

I have a 2.4 TD Hilux which is a great starter, however I jumped into it the other day and the batteries were just about flat. It turned over and just started, next morning no juice left in the battery at all and I noticed that the dinging noice to tell you that you have left the lights on started when the drivers door was open and the key was in the ignition. I checked all the lights and switches but nothing was left on. I jumped it and ran for a hour after which it I got a bit of juice back and it started OK. Left it overnight and the same thing again.

It looks as though something is on which is draining the battery and providing the noise at the ignition but I can't for the life of me find out what it is. Anybody had a similar issue or got any ideas about how to find out what it is?

Cheers for any help in advance.

Your batteries either need a full re-charge + fluid level check or they are knackered.

Comment

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=29144

Two threads with the same question. That's annoying.

Nev

Comment

Cheers!

Cheers for your help!

Apologies for the double thread, did the 2.4 one and then realised there was an electrical one, knuckles wrapped!

Latiric

Comment

Working...
        X