Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double DIN player

Hi people.

I want to invest in a new cd/mp3 player for the truck and I've been looking at this double din one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MakeTrack=true

What i wanted to ask was if it will fit into the truck. I don't have any brackets. The current stereo is single din and is not fitted in properly at all; it is literally sitting on top of the little plastic box. I'm wondering if there should be any holes that I can screw the double din stereo into etc.

Many thanks.

Abu,

You aware that to fix the stereo in on a 2nd gen you need to remove all 3 parts of the lower dash aren't you ?

When you have the centre part out (you need to the other two out to get to all the fixings) you can see the brackets to hold the Stereo & the pocket/plastic cubby hole into the dash.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hi. Yeah, i know about the three parts needing removal. What I'm concerned about is the bracekts that I need for the double din player as i do not have any brackets or anything holding the stereo there at the moment. It just sits on top of the box and I can slide it in and out at will.
      Any idea where I can get the brackets from.

Comment

Originally posted by ferretmanabu
        Hi. Yeah, i know about the three parts needing removal. What I'm concerned about is the bracekts that I need for the double din player as i do not have any brackets or anything holding the stereo there at the moment. It just sits on top of the box and I can slide it in and out at will.
        Any idea where I can get the brackets from.

The player should come with a fitting kit, if not you can get brackets from Halfords.

Comment

Working...
        X