2lt-e fuel pump problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2lt-e fuel pump problem

I have just replaced the head gasket in my ln130 and now everything is back together but the fuel pump isn't pumping. I have primed it using the plunger ontop of the filter but there is nothing happening on the high pressure side. I took a fuel line off at the injector but when i crank it over no fuel comes out?
    Im assuming its something electrical, anyone got any tips on what i should be looking for? A fuse maybe?
    Any comments greatly appreciated.
    cheers

Did you remove the fuel hoses from the pump at any time? Could you have the supply and return line mixed up? Just guessing at the moment.

Nev

Comment

is there a supply to the fuel shut off solenoid on the back of the pump,or is it clicking when ignition is turned on or off.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        is there a supply to the fuel shut off solenoid on the back of the pump,or is it clicking when ignition is turned on or off.
        2L-T has a solenoid. 2L-TE has a spill control valve. I don't think these click. Also note that battery voltage should never be connected to these for testing. They operate through the ECU at a lower voltage.

Nev

Comment

Working...
        X