Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf(ing) for insurance

hi everyone, i'm a newbie sorry for the bad joke

hehe, ah ok, so i've had a hilux pickup before, the 2.4D and could only get commercial vehicle insurance for it - not surprising!

i am, hopefully, going to be purchasing a 2.4 hilux surf within the next week and wondered if anyone here has been able to get jus regular car insurance for their surf, or if its commercial vehicle insurance all the way?

thanks for any info

Originally posted by Big Bad Wolvey
    hi everyone, i'm a newbie sorry for the bad joke

hehe, ah ok, so i've had a hilux pickup before, the 2.4D and could only get commercial vehicle insurance for it - not surprising!

i am, hopefully, going to be purchasing a 2.4 hilux surf within the next week and wondered if anyone here has been able to get jus regular car insurance for their surf, or if its commercial vehicle insurance all the way?

thanks for any info
    Hi and welcome Wolvey i am with Lifesure and have been for 3 yrs now with no probs.Heres a couple to start you off with.

lifesure group.....01480 474604

tesco.....08453 004400

a-plan....08450 711234

adrian flux....0870 0777888
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

awesome, thank you! i did my pickup through the aa, mostly cause i was too lazy to shop around properly, but it seemed rather high!! i'll check those ones out and see what i can see.

Comment

Working...
      X