Help....idiots guides needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help....idiots guides needed.

1.I'm looking for any advice/guide on removing my sway/anti roll bars.

Do the springs dislocate when on full articulation when the jobs done or do the axles never that far to worry about.

2.I'm looking for any advice/guide on romoving air con rad. Not bothered about takin the compressor off unless i have 2. Just want that bit of bulk away from underneath

Cheers folks
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Originally posted by smithsurf

1.I'm looking for any advice/guide on removing my sway/anti roll bars.
    Do the springs dislocate when on full articulation when the jobs done or do the axles never that far to worry about.
    After watching tonka1 yesterday the springs do not dislocate with the anti roll bars removed ..NOTE he does have coil spacers on and uprated springs
    2.I'm looking for any advice/guide on romoving air con rad. Not bothered about takin the compressor off unless i have 2. Just want that bit of bulk away from underneath
    Get the gas disposed of properly then just rip the lot out...Then re-enforce the bashplate. we also cut the mount for the pulleythat go infront of the cam belt cover enableing better access
    Cheers folks
    have fun
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
      Only on 3rd gens with 2" lift springs.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
      X