overheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABE
    Just off phone from garage trying to get out of warranty saying that something had made a hole in the rad. (i.e. a stone kicked up from the road) lost all the water that way and then basically cooked the engine.

So now saying he's not responsible but will go halfers on the whole job (approx £1300 new cyclinder and new rad) as a good will gesture.

Need less to say not happy

Any advice?
    Bullsh1t.

Nothing else to say. Why's he offering to pay half if it was all your fault? Good will my arse.

Comment

that was my thought
      www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

TRADING STANDARDS will give you all the LEGAL info you need when you speak to them again. These people always try to get out of it
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

I'm with Marky. Just send them straight down there. He's trying to hold it to ransom so save your effort talking to him.

Comment

just a quick thanks for all your help with my overheating problem, new rad cap new thermostat , and cooling system flush, temps not even half way now, cheers guys
            still wanna fit air scoops tho

Comment

Originally posted by crazydonna5
              just a quick thanks for all your help with my overheating problem, new rad cap new thermostat , and cooling system flush, temps not even half way now, cheers guys
              still wanna fit air scoops tho
              Glad to hear you've sorted it. Now you've got the cooling system working properly,
              there's no reason not to fit those scoops now.

Comment

Working...
              X