Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine will not start when engine is cold

Hi guys,

I am having problem with my 2.4 surf, after changing the seal of the fuel pulmp, I have to manually pump the fuel filter head to get the first start when the engine is cold, do anybody know what this could be? please help me to solved this problem

Thanks
    Basic

Originally posted by basic_meo
    Hi guys,

I am having problem with my 2.4 surf, after changing the seal of the fuel pulmp, I have to manually pump the fuel filter head to get the first start when the engine is cold, do anybody know what this could be? please help me to solved this problem

Thanks
    Basic
    check the fuel for any air.i think if you slacken off 1 of the injectors and get someone to turn the motor over or prime it and see if the is any air bubbles coming out
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      check the fuel for any air.i think if you slacken off 1 of the injectors and get someone to turn the motor over or prime it and see if the is any air bubbles coming out
      do yo mean the pipe coming from the fuel filter to the pulmp?

Comment

Originally posted by basic_meo
        do yo mean the pipe coming from the fuel filter to the pulmp?
        one of the 4 pipes going to the engine
        Last edited by stormforce; 12 October 2008, 21:25.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          one of the 4 pipes going to the engine
          thank for your help, I will try it this weekend and I will let you know on monday

Comment

Originally posted by basic_meo View Post
            thank for your help, I will try it this weekend and I will let you know on monday
            did it work or didn't it? did he die on way to work? did he have his pc stolen, I cant sleep at night not knowing ........ we need Mulder and Skully or we may never find out!
            NO MORE MR NICE GUY!

Comment

Working...
            X