Cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooling

After looking around for a bonnet scoop and reading posts arguing about weather it would cool it or create more heat I decided to look into this more and came across an articale in one of my caravan magazine from a company called Kenlowe who do a fan asissted air scoops that sit rear facing on your bonnet with a powerfull full that draws the hot air straight out ! I am not sure on the price of this but I will be making the call as soon as they open in the morning Hopefuly this could be a good solution to our over heating problems

Ooops forgot to give you guys the link for this place

http://www.kenlowe.com/

Comment

Ok i finally got round to phoning Kenlowe and the price of the fan is £96.84inc vat and p&p ! I have ordered mine and hopefully fit it next week sometime . I will take some pics of how I fitted it

The extractor fan is 10 inches thats a good sized extractor fan if you ask me the over all width is 385mm x 445mm but you only need to cut out approx 256mm . It is made of plastic so will need to be primed in plastic primer first and it works from a normal manual switch on the dash .

Will keep you updated

Comment

Here it is guys !
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks interesting. Pacet do a similar unit originally designed for Series LR's but the Kenlowe one looks a lot neater. It'll be interesting to see what it looks like when installed - keep us posted on progress
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

What a load of 5hit I mean dont get me wrong the fan is powerfull enough but the scoop is 5hite its made from cheap plastic and fixes through the top via botls This will make it look a right mess and not for me ! Im curently in dispute with Kenlowe over the scoop . Im in 2 minds wether to keep the fan and buying a trooper scoop and fitting that but we will see what Kenlowe say .

Comment

Working...
            X