did i dream luxury lights?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did i dream luxury lights?????

hi someone has knocked off my left hand wing mirror(chrome okay but mirror and black plastic smashed) and also my left hand electric window has stopped working...apparently on the drivers side control panel so need new motor for drivers side..does anyone have one????also my sun roof leeks only sometimes and everyone who looks at it can give me no explanation has anyone had similar problem (appart from wrong type of rain????)
    And talking of sun roofs my little sister has a rav4 which needs a new sunroof as the motor has broken any recomendations where she could go for good toyota mechanic?????
    lastly have I gone mad or did my auto gears used to light up when lights were on????maybe I imagined they did....was it a dream????

[QUOTE=bowwow]hi someone has knocked off my left hand wing mirror(chrome okay but mirror and black plastic smashed) and also my left hand electric window has stopped working...apparently on the drivers side control panel so need new motor for drivers side..does anyone have one????also my sun roof leeks only sometimes and everyone who looks at it can give me no explanation has anyone had similar problem (appart from wrong type of rain????) HAVE YOU CHECKED THE DRAINAGE HOLES ? OPEN SUNROOF AND LOOK IN THE CORNERS FOR DRAINAGE HOLES, IF THESE ARE BLOCKED IT COULD CAUSE THE SUNROOF TO LEAK.
    And talking of sun roofs my little sister has a rav4 which needs a new sunroof as the motor has broken any recomendations where she could go for good toyota mechanic?????
    lastly have I gone mad or did my auto gears used to light up when lights were on????maybe I imagined they did....was it a dream TAKE OFF THE PLASTIC GEAR SHIFT SURROUND AND CHANGE THE BULB.

Comment

Working...
    X