2" suspension lift (how hard is it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobo
    can you tell me what bodylift kit you used as I have been convinced to do mine by this thread ( already almost completed a 2" suspension lift)
    cheers
    Bobo
    One of the ones I'm selling for £75 + p&p

email me dangalley@hotmail.com and I'll give you the details
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by stevetubbyturbo
      Cheers Danno,Thats looks great mate as yours is basicly almost identical to mine apart from the wheels

2" suspension lift here we come
      Try and find a set of widebody rims, they fill the arches really nicely on narrow body trucks

You could always fit coil spacers to the rear springs and wind up the front torsion bars to level the truck

I've got some made. PM or mail me for details
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by bobo
        can you tell me what bodylift kit you used as I have been convinced to do mine by this thread ( already almost completed a 2" suspension lift)
        cheers
        Bobo

I had them made for me for free a mate of mine works for an industrial plastics company and he owed me a favor so i asked him to get me some made up out of some plastic that is used on aircraft so its light and surposedly as strong as steel and the bolts i got from a nut and bolt stockist

But Danno's ones look really good and i honestly dont think you will find them cheaper
        They can go fast, I can go anywhere.

Comment

I've never played with independent front suspension before. What parts are needed to lift the front and how much do they cost? Do brake lines need to be extended with a 2" body and a 2" suspension lift?
          Also has anyone got an idiots guide to lifting the body?

Comment

Originally posted by robb4x4
            I've never played with independent front suspension before. What parts are needed to lift the front and how much do they cost? Do brake lines need to be extended with a 2" body and a 2" suspension lift?
            Also has anyone got an idiots guide to lifting the body?
            This is the link i used and its step by step

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/bodylift.htm
            They can go fast, I can go anywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X