yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self Servicing what needs to be done?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Servicing what needs to be done?????

Had my baby nearly 6 months and thought i would have a go at a little service myself. Ive figured to get the parts from Roughtrax but would like to know what really needs to be changed as it will be going to see TonyN in July for a big service before the holidays.

Please help! Thanks
    Kite Surf

Originally posted by surfstar
    Had my baby nearly 6 months and thought i would have a go at a little service myself. Ive figured to get the parts from Roughtrax but would like to know what really needs to be changed as it will be going to see TonyN in July for a big service before the holidays.

Please help! Thanks
    If I was you, just change the engine oil and filter, check the AFT fluid, powersteering fluid level, coolant and brake fluid. Grease the UJ's if your really keen, and maybe wash it to get all the nasty salt out from underneath.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
      thought i would have a go at a little service myself. Ive figured to get the parts from Roughtrax but would like to know what really needs to be changed as it will be going to see TonyN in July for a big service before the holidays.

Please help! Thanks
      i always thought that toothpaste/shampoo/showergel is a good idea for servicing yourself but im not sure you can buy these parts at roughtrax or milners
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        If I was you, just change the engine oil and filter, check the AFT fluid, powersteering fluid level, coolant and brake fluid. Grease the UJ's if your really keen, and maybe wash it to get all the nasty salt out from underneath.
        Thanks
        Kite Surf

Comment

for an extra 2 mins you could also change your air filter, and for the sake of a few bolts your fuel filter too.
          i do oil/filter every 5k and oil/air/fuel filters every 10k
          other than that as long as you have an MOT it cant be bad - tony will sort the rest for you when you go for a full one.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
          X