2.4 hilux question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 hilux question

hi im new to this forum and surfs to be honest just put deposit down on mine and pick it up tomorrow fresh import puts me of a bit with all the blown heads posts. is it common or can u get lucky and have no probs thanks. had a 2.8 swb pajero what are surfs like in comparrison.
    Last edited by jonnyblue; 16 January 2006, 19:24.

Originally posted by jonnyblue
    hi im new to this forum and surfs to be honest just put deposit down on mine and pick it up tomorrow fresh import puts me of a bit with all the blown heads posts. is it common or can u get lucky and have no probs thanks.
    Some go some dont. They are still excellent vehicles even after having a Brand new Modified Head fitted.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

hi im new to this forum and surfs to be honest just put deposit down on mine and pick it up tomorrow fresh import puts me of a bit with all the blown heads posts. is it common or can u get lucky and have no probs thanks.

I have had mine for 2 years . I got it fresh from japan . Most of the work i done on mine has been due to general wear and tear for a 140000k surf .
      And so far i have no problems with the head.
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

hi im new to this forum and surfs to be honest just put deposit down on mine and pick it up tomorrow fresh import puts me of a bit with all the blown heads posts. is it common or can u get lucky and have no probs thanks. had a 2.8 swb pajero what are surfs like in comparrison.
        hi,
        this forum is a great source of info,but unfortunately its also 'doom and gloom', what with all the blown heads, cooling problems etc etc. Dont read and think you've bought a 'pig in a poke',(the forum can make you paranoid) just drive your surf and enjoy it. Had mine a while now, its brilliant. These motors really are 'robust beasts', treat em as so. If it goes wrong then come online, theres some great guys and gals on here who will always help.

Comment

Working...
        X