vsv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamsironwork
    one pipe links to the vacum supply from the pump the other runs over the engine to something on the back of the fuel pump
    I know the pipe you mean, EFI trucks don't have one, the only thing I can think its for is maybe the idle up switch for when the air-con is switched on. Unplug it and switch the air on, and see if the tickover still increases.

There is a VSV under the EGR valve, which I assume works it, and one of the pair on the intake elbow works the shut off valve soloniod for turning the motor off, not sure what the other does

I've got a 2LT here I've just changed the head on, will have a sniff around it tomorrow.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      I know the pipe you mean, EFI trucks don't have one, the only thing I can think its for is maybe the idle up switch for when the air-con is switched on. Unplug it and switch the air on, and see if the tickover still increases.

There is a VSV under the EGR valve, which I assume works it, and one of the pair on the intake elbow works the shut off valve soloniod for turning the motor off, not sure what the other does

I've got a 2LT here I've just changed the head on, will have a sniff around it tomorrow.

cheers Tony

Comment

Working...
      X