beep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beep

on my ln130 2.4 td surf, should i have a beep for my glow plus, light comes on then off, then i start her up. just wondering as some guys have mentioned it in some past threads. ta.

should only get a beep if you do not start the truck once the glow plugs have kicked in and out.
    leave for around half a min.

Comment

I think the beep peeps are talking about is the, "You have left your keys in the ignition," tone that you get........................... .when you have left your keys in the ignition.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

mine has a "whizz"... turn ignition on... loads of clonks and clicks... wait for "whizz" and it starts!(if the battery's charged up!)
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by ozzy
          on my ln130 2.4 td surf, should i have a beep for my glow plus, light comes on then off, then i start her up. just wondering as some guys have mentioned it in some past threads. ta.

The glowplug light comes on then goes out within 5 secs, then there's a 'clunck' that's the relay, then there's a beeeeeeeep!

Comment

The glowplug light comes on then goes out within 5 secs, then there's a 'clunck' that's the relay, then there's a beeeeeeeep! __________________"wow" never seem to let mine go that far will try it out next time ?????
            I just switch on open window push out mirror and then start it that seems to about long enough just a few sec's longer than the light alls well so far!

Comment

I always wait for the beeeep, switch off then back on again wait for the beep again then start, especially when it's really cold.

Comment

Really, so correct starting should be "wait for the beep" ? ?

I wondered what that was!

My plug light goes off really quickly, no where near 5 seconds, so they must be in good cond.

Will try the beep thing this morn as its well cold !

Dai

Comment

Working...
                X