ever thought about slamming a surf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever thought about slamming a surf?

i got my surf for going through muddy fields and carryin all sort of stuff. but i thinking when sitting around for hours waiting for the aa recovery truck, has any body ever done it or thought about it?
    i like it muddy!

Originally posted by it's Jim
    i got my surf for going through muddy fields and carryin all sort of stuff. but i thinking when sitting around for hours waiting for the aa recovery truck, has any body ever done it or thought about it?

Ummm.......NO!
    So many toys-So little cash

Comment

yes, slammed into mud,slammed into water, slammed into nature in general, had cars slammed into them, if you mean lowered suspension NO NO and thrice NO!
      Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

lots in japan like it... no one likes it on here though... THEY FEAR CHANGE!!

but if ground clearance isn't an issue then - why not?
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

but if ground clearance isn't an issue then - why not?

because its just wrong!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
            because its just wrong!
            see... THEY FEAR CHANGE!!

hehhee!!

Comment

but, one of the reasons i hate mine is cos it looks like a sierra estate with big wheels... so why not just get an xr4x4?... the dagenham surf?

Comment

here

this one was on ebay... and got a few unpleasant remarks on here
                TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Lowering a 4x4 is not my cup of tea BUT.............when they are done really well and I mean loads of $$$$ thrown at them with the big chrome rims and all the bling I actually admire them because I can appreciate the time / effort and money that has gone ito the job. No different to me going up with larger rubber and bars / spots etc.
                  Simon.O.
                  '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by Simon.O.
                    Lowering a 4x4 is not my cup of tea BUT.............when they are done really well and I mean loads of $$$$ thrown at them with the big chrome rims and all the bling I actually admire them because I can appreciate the time / effort and money that has gone ito the job. No different to me going up with larger rubber and bars / spots etc.
                    In fairness, I like anyone who has made a good job of it however I am happier that other people do instead of me. Give me good ground clearance, bucket loads of torque, and the ability to bounce a goat off the front roobars at 60kph with no damage to my car and I'm happy!!
                    I am the friend of Hypno-Toad

Comment

bling

Originally posted by sheeprus
                      In fairness, I like anyone who has made a good job of it however I am happier that other people do instead of me. Give me good ground clearance, bucket loads of torque, and the ability to bounce a goat off the front roobars at 60kph with no damage to my car and I'm happy!!
                      There's one near me in the same colour as mine... but it only comes up halfway up the windows.

Looks absolutely ridiculous to me, but it always makes me smile

Comment

may as well put a lift-kit on a fiesta

Comment

fiat 500 bigfoot?

Comment

Mine was lowered when i got it but i soon made it GROW UP to its former self! and she is a lot happier now cos she dont get the $$$$ taken out of her any more from this lot on ere!

Surfs are Big Cars nova's are small cars you dont see small cars lifted so why lower BIG CARS
                            DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

hi guys.. long time lurker finally got round to signing up

I was wondering the same about this the other day, so i photochopped a couple of wheels and drops onto a surf.. heres wot they came out like

or even lower

not my cuppa tea but its easier to do it with photochop than in real life

Comment

Working...
                              X