Water pipes look a little tricky though
      Regards
      Kev.
      2.4 black beast

Comment

Originally posted by falconer
        Cool,
        Water pipes look a little tricky though
        it looks worse than it is,,, i was fitting a new long pipe anyway but it is original toyota. all you need to do is 2 cuts for the T pieces all the rest stays the same. I used new pipe but you could probably nick a couple of inches out of each cut anyway.
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

before you start i know i aint got a surf yet BUT!...... for when i get one.
          i presume you have to put extra water in (ie if system hold say 9 ltr does it hold say 10 ltr with cat?) or am i totally off track?
          and does this really give you more mpg so you can actually save money?
          cheers
          at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy
            before you start i know i aint got a surf yet BUT!...... for when i get one.
            i presume you have to put extra water in (ie if system hold say 9 ltr does it hold say 10 ltr with cat?) or am i totally off track?
            and does this really give you more mpg so you can actually save money?
            cheers
            its easier than that, you just fill it till its full! (at least that is what i'm doing to mine in the morning!) slightly better economy, and a bit more.. flexibility on fuels... have you clicked the link at the top of the page?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

yes m8

Comment

i emailed fuel cat and they advised the d 11 kit (number 11 on their page) which is called the combo unit
                http://www.fuelcat.co.uk/DieselCombo.html
                ive searched the forum but cant find anyone who has the combo or am i missreading this and everybody has the combo lol lol
                i dont understand the tank unit aspect of it

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy
                  i emailed fuel cat and they advised the d 11 kit (number 11 on their page) which is called the combo unit
                  http://www.fuelcat.co.uk/DieselCombo.html
                  ive searched the forum but cant find anyone who has the combo or am i missreading this and everybody has the combo lol lol
                  i dont understand the tank unit aspect of it
                  shaggy, the D11 kit isn't the heated fuel cat. i made the mistake of ordering the d11 thinking it was the heated fuel cat but it is just a standard one. i was going to send it back but have decided to fit it to my brother's peugeot diesel. they didn't have any of the heated ones in stock when i rang them though.
                  i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                    shaggy, the D11 kit isn't the heated fuel cat. i made the mistake of ordering the d11 thinking it was the heated fuel cat but it is just a standard one. i was going to send it back but have decided to fit it to my brother's peugeot diesel. they didn't have any of the heated ones in stock when i rang them though.
                    i know now m8 i just spoke to philip brodie
                    ive settled on a combo with no heat
                    i dont use that much veg oil(30% veg 70% derv) so dont need a heated one
                    it is also worth noting that you get a full money back guarantee with his stuff so its worth a try

Comment

Working...
                    X