Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf back with new head

hello again
    glad to say that after 9 days i got my surf back its had a new modified head and she runs like a dream i am so chuffed that she is now staying and she hasnt got a price tag to her anymore im so chuffed she is back but only one snag it looks like the turbo has a death threat the guys at headspec says she may have a years life yet before i have to replace her turbo but who cares now that she is back i am saving as much as i can just in case the turbo has to be replaced im just glad that bess (surf) is back outside the house safe and well and standing proud
    lets just say the guys at headspec gave her a good seeing to
    taekwondododo

Originally posted by bub
    hello again
    glad to say that after 9 days i got my surf back its had a new modified head and she runs like a dream i am so chuffed that she is now staying and she hasnt got a price tag to her anymore im so chuffed she is back but only one snag it looks like the turbo has a death threat the guys at headspec says she may have a years life yet before i have to replace her turbo but who cares now that she is back i am saving as much as i can just in case the turbo has to be replaced im just glad that bess (surf) is back outside the house safe and well and standing proud
    lets just say the guys at headspec gave her a good seeing to

mmmmmmmmmmm just remember to keep her cool !!!!!
    [font=Comic Sans MS]chester[/font]

Comment

Originally posted by chester
      mmmmmmmmmmm just remember to keep her cool !!!!!
      park it in the freezer
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

ok thanks for that but i dont need to keep her cool its flipping freezing outside as it is lol
        taekwondododo

Comment

Working...
        X