Pedal on right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal on right

Just wondering if any fellow Surf owners can help me. If I press the pedal on the right, I find the vehicle has a tendency to slow dramatically. This is quite useful, especially when approaching traffic lights, but I was just wondering if any of you guys have made the same discovery. Also, the longer I driver the further to the left the guage with a petrol pump on it moves to the left. Is this normal? I find the only way to solve the problem is to go to a petrol station and put more petrol into my vehicle.

Stupid boy!
    You don't put petrol in a diesel engine.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Stupid boy!
      You don't put petrol in a diesel engine.
      how do you know he ain't got a petrol...and he's posted in the wrong box...

BTW Vince what are those you don't buy from e-bay..?? they look like love balls....hehehe
      Last edited by 30Surfer; 17 September 2005, 11:45.

Comment

He wears BIG BOOTS
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by 30Surfer
          how do you know he ain't got a petrol...and he's posted in the wrong box...

BTW Vince what are those you don't buy from e-bay..?? they look like love balls....hehehe

Ah, I checked his previous posts. ner ner ner ner ner!

Don't buy the ball bearings for £4.99 from Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by jon123
            Just wondering if any fellow Surf owners can help me. If I press the pedal on the right, I find the vehicle has a tendency to slow dramatically. This is quite useful, especially when approaching traffic lights, but I was just wondering if any of you guys have made the same discovery. Also, the longer I driver the further to the left the guage with a petrol pump on it moves to the left. Is this normal? I find the only way to solve the problem is to go to a petrol station and put more petrol into my vehicle.
            ???????????? strange it should go quicker!!!
            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Don't buy the ball bearings for £4.99 from Ebay.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

hahaha...thats me shut up...LOL

Comment

Hey Darren, did you ever find your missing sensor? and is your truck running o.k. now? 'cos you said it kept going into limp home mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo
                    ???????????? strange it should go quicker!!!
                    yeah, mine goes quicker with the right hand pedal too...

maybe an Irish import?
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Or he's wired up wrong!

Comment

Right Side

Should have included a pic with that, maybe he was standing in front of the vehicle , facing it and pointing when he wrote it.

Not everybody has their right on the same side, I once got directions from a guy who told me to take first right while vigourously pointing to ,with what I beleived to be his left hand, a road that I firmly beleived to be on the left.

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Hey Darren, did you ever find your missing sensor? and is your truck running o.k. now? 'cos you said it kept going into limp home mode.
                          Nope M8 never did find where the sensor was s'posed to go.. I know the sensor is missing from the filter box pipe but can't find any plugs on the engine for it to connect to...
                          It does now and again kick into limp mode but for some reason it's not happening so much lately...and i'm buggered if I know why....it's still running like a dream starts 1st time/everytime...so just keep pluggin....I got this new toy to play with for to-day....
                          Attached Files

Comment

maybe he's got a right hand man?
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by 30Surfer
                              Nope M8 never did find where the sensor was s'posed to go.. I know the sensor is missing from the filter box pipe but can't find any plugs on the engine for it to connect to...
                              It does now and again kick into limp mode but for some reason it's not happening so much lately...and i'm buggered if I know why....it's still running like a dream starts 1st time/everytime...so just keep pluggin....I got this new toy to play with for to-day....

Tasty, I never used to like them but I'm warming to 'em now. Classic front engined rear wheel drive, must be a right larf!

Comment

Working...
                              X